The Selectboard meets at 6:30 pm at the Cavendish Town Office. The agenda will include the following:
• Annual Board of Selectmen Organizational Meeting including discussion of recent election results and Town posts remaining vacant.
• Follow-up discussion on items related to the March 1, 2010 Annual Town Meeting
• Representatives of USA Properties [ Bruce Simpson, property manager and Jason Hill of Holden Engineering] to provide additional information and make a presentation to the Selectboard with regard to the “Carlton Road Project” which was previously introduced at the December 13, 2010 meeting (item #11a). This project is proposed to include a complex of 250 housing units at full build-out, including a mix of single-family residences and four-story, 30- unit buildings.
• Discussion regarding Chapman Road and recent submission of Annual Certificate of Highway Mileage.
• Consider adoption of an addition to Town Highway Policy in order to enhance compatibility with state administered town highway assistance programs.
• Discussion regarding Town Highway Bridge #58 and the recent engineering report. Selectboard members received copies of the engineer’s report for reference at the February meeting.
• Updates on various town activities including, but not limited to: new truck #1; winter highway maintenance; transfer station; energy grant activities, etc.