The Cavendish Select Board Meeting will take place on Monday, July 11, 6:30 pm at the Town Office. Below is the agenda for the meeting:
1. Call the meeting to order
2. Act upon minutes of the meetings of June 13 and July 6, 2011.
3. Sign Orders
4. Review Correspondence
5. Adjust agenda
6. Hear Citizens
7. Summary of Town-wide Appraisal Update activities and discussion regarding the FY 2011-12 Tax Rates which were acted upon on July 6 and which with minor modification to the Town Rates on July7th. Discussion to include review of letter draft as discussed at the July 6 meeting.
8. Update on USA Properties development proposal for a Carlton Road project
9. Discussion of identified muddy road problem areas and development of a plan to address those identified problem areas over time.
10. Selectmen, as Board of Sewer Commissioners, to consider proposed FY 2011-12 Cavendish Municipal Wastewater System Budget and Rate Schedule.
11. Updates on various town activities including highway maintenance work; progress on Rt 131 property closing; Coutu helipad legal proceedings; 250 Anniversary Committee activities, etc.
12. Other business