The Cavendish Select Board will meet on Monday, March 10, 2014 at the Cavendish Town Office at 6:30 pm. The Agenda will be as follows:
1. Call the Meeting to Order
2. Welcome and Introduction of new selectmen
3. Conduct Annual Board of Selectmen Organizational Meeting including discussion of recent election results and Town posts which remain vacant.
4. Act upon minutes of the meetings of February 10th, 2014 and March 3rd, 2014.
5. Sign Orders
6. Review Correspondence
7. Adjust agenda
8. Hear Citizens
9. Engineers from VHB Engineering and Representatives from Vtrans will be present to present project plans for a railroad embankment stabilization project (retaining wall) alongside Cavendish Gulf Road. The project will necessitate a short term closure (estimated 2 weeks)
of the section of Cavendish Gulf Road from the Graham driveway to the Rowe Driveway. The project is scheduled for construction in 2014.
10. Jason Rassussen of SWCRPC present to review and discuss the Cavendish Capital Budget Program and Plan that he and Town Manager Rich Svec have written.
11. Review the Proposed Regional Transportation Projects Priority list and the Pre-Candidates Projects List for Town Bridges.
12. Review of town meeting discussions and voting results and identification of any follow-up activities that may be appropriate.
13. Discuss seminar opportunities forthcoming in the next few months that may be helpful to board members.
14. Town Manager to review current town activities and several activities to be anticipated in the next few months.
15. Other business