The meeting will be held at the Cavendish Town Elementary School at 6:45 PM.
1. Call the meeting to order
2. Sign paperwork for Special Posting of Town Highways, especially Town Highway Bridge #58 on Depot Street.
3. Sign Annual Certificate of Highway Mileage as discussed at the February 14 meeting.
4. Sign paperwork on second amendment to Local Transportation Facilities Program grant agreement for the Proctorsville Curb and Sidewalk Project so that final payment processing can begin.
5. Town Manager to introduce the Board to a proposed modification to Article #6 of the Annual Town Meeting warning. This item would be officially proposed to and considered by the voters at the Annual Meeting.
6. Selectmen and Town Manager to participate in a “pre-town meeting” discussion regarding the proposed town budget, the town meeting warning, etc. in a forum which begins at 7:00 pm.