The Cavendish Selectboard meets on April 11 at 6:30 pm at the Cavendish Town Office. Items on the Agenda include:
• Local Board of Liquor Control review of 2011 liquor license applications
• Update on 250 Anniversary Committee activities.
• Town manager to discuss the streetlight inventory and evaluation project he has been working on.
• Review of response from VTrans on the letter pertaining to Chapman Street TH #51.
• Discuss and review for approval revision of Town Highway Policy - this is a continuation of discussion/consideration of agenda item #11 from the March 14 meeting
• Consider adoption of an addition to Town Highway Policy in order to enhance compatibility with state administered town highway assistance programs.
• Continuation of discussion regarding Town Highway Bridge #58 on Depot Street and the recent engineering report. Review application for Town Highway Bridge Program funds for the temporary repair/maintenance activities.
• Discuss flooding problems experienced this past year near the P. Spaulding residence on Main Street in Proctorsville. Discussion will include: issues of how to deal with the expenses already incurred; what to do in the future to avoid the flooding problems, and issues of determining what parties are financially responsible and legally liable.
• Updates on various town activities including new truck #1; mud season highway maintenance; progress on property closing; proposed Town Tree Committee activities; Fire Warden, Green- up Day, the Carlton Road development project, etc.