Selectmen’s Meeting, Monday, December 12th, 2011. This meeting will take place at the Cavendish Town Elementary School at 6:30 PM in the Arts Center.
1. Call the meeting to order
2. Sign Orders
3. Review/Approve minutes of the meetings of Sept 13th, Sept 20th and September 22nd, 2011
4. Review Correspondence
5. Adjust agenda
6. Hear Citizens
7. Continue discussions of the October and November meetings regarding the derelict, fire damaged wood framed building located at 53 Depot Street (end of Pie Alley) in Proctorsville which is owned by Dean Kauppinen. Mr. Kauppinen’s response to the notice of October XX, 2011 will be reviewed.
8. Discuss status of various Hurricane Irene clean-up and restoration activities and FEMA Public Assistance work.
9. At 7:10 pm the Selectmen will begin FY2012-2013 budget work by reviewing requests for appropriations from external organizations which serve the Cavendish Community. The schedule of external organization presentations for the evening is shown below:
a. 7:15 Green Mt RSVP
b. 7:20 The Current - Connecticut River Transit
c. 7:30 Black River Senior Center
d. 7:40 Windsor County Youth Service
e. 7:45 Black River Good Neighbors
f. 7:55 Council On Aging
g. 8:05 Visiting Nurse Association & Hospice
h. 8:15 American Red Cross
i. 8:25 New Beginnings
10. Discuss FY2012-2013 Budget meeting schedule
11. Review a draft of a Derelict or Dangerous Building Ordinance
12. Update on various town activities including progress on the EECBG funded Energy Efficiency Upgrade Project
13. Other Business
14. Executive session