The Cavendish Select Board will meet on Monday, March 12 at 6:30 pm at the Cavendish Town Office. The Agenda will be as follows:
1. Call the Meeting to Order
2. Welcome and Introduction of new selectman, Mark Huntley
3. Annual Board of Selectmen Organizational Meeting including discussion of recent election results and Town posts remaining vacant.
4. Act upon minutes of the meetings of January 4th and February 1st, 2012.
5. Sign Orders
6. Review Correspondence
7. Adjust agenda
8. Hear Citizens
9. Follow-up discussion on items related to the March 5, 2012 Annual Town Meeting
10. At 7:00 pm, Tom Kennedy, Executive Director of the Southern Windsor County Regional Planning Commission will be present to discuss regional planning activities and the Wood Chip-to Energy Plant proposed for Springfield
11. Review the Proposed Regional Transportation Projects Priority list and the Pre-Candidates Projects List for Town Bridges.
12. Discussion regarding the Town Meeting item on exemption for the Black River Health Center and a plan of action to address the directives which resulted from discussion on the floor and the adopted motion.
13. Progress update on FEMA assistance activities.
14. Update on various other town activities including plans for continuation of Irene Storm Damage repair work this coming construction season.
15. Other business