NOTE: There will be a special select board meeting in executive session regarding a matter of current litigation beginning at 5:00 PM in the meeting room of the Cavendish Town Office immediately prior to the regular monthly meeting as shown below.
1. Call the monthly meeting to order at 6:30 pm
2. Act upon minutes of the meetings of October 17th, 2011, April 9th and April 23rd, 2012.
3. Sign Orders
4. Review Correspondence
5. Adjust agenda
6. Hear Citizens
7. Select Board, as Local Board of Liquor Control, to consider liquor license application for Inn at Glimmerstone Mansion, LLC.
8. Further consideration of Planning Commission request for re-adoption of the Cavendish Town Plan and consideration of a proposal for the Select Board to modify the plan prior to the public hearing on plan adoption which is proposed to be rescheduled for June 11th, 2012 at 6:00 PM.
9. Diane McNamara to give a summary of 2012 Cavendish Green-Up Day activities and thoughts about next year’s event.
10. Update on the matter of exemption for the Black River Health Center.
11. Progress update on FEMA assistance activities and flood repair work.
12. Update on EECBG Energy Retrofit activities, plans and reimbursements.
13. Update on various other town activities
14. Other business