The Cavendish Select board meeting will be on Tuesday, Nov. 13 (note that this change in meeting date is due to Veteran’s Day) at 6:30 pm at the Cavendish Town Office. The agenda will include:
• Review snowmobile trails for upcoming season
• Update on the status of grader repairs and rental
• Update on Ecosystem restoration grant activities.
• Update on FEMA activities along with Irene related highway activities
• Discuss the requested Vtrans hydraulics report which was recently received and which pertains to drainage at Carlton Road. A letter from Attorney Steve Ankuda, which relates to the same issues will also be discussed.
• Update on Coutu helipad
• Update on recent Morbark Chipper purchase
• Update on Depot Street signage enhancements• Updates on other town activities.