The Selectmen’s Meeting, Monday, January 28th, 2013 in the Cavendish Town Office Meeting Room at 6:00 PM.
1. Call the meeting to order
2. Review Correspondence
3. Continue work on FY 2013-2014 Selectmen’s Budget - final review and approval
4. Continuation of work on warning for Cavendish Annual Town Meeting including review
of any new petitions received for articles for the warning. It is anticipated that the Town
Meeting warning will be finalized and adopted this evening.
5. Discuss Windsor County Courthouse Bond Issue vote warning and procedures.
6. Set date for a public hearing (to take place at a Cavendish Select Board meeting in the
near future) on the adoption of the Cavendish All-Hazard Mitigation Plan which is a
requirement for FEMA funding under 44 CFR 201.
7. Adjourn by 7:00 pm