The Cavendish Select Board meeting on December 9, 2013 will be at 6:30 pm at the Town Office. The agenda will include the following:
• Review the Cavendish External Appropriations Policy
• Consider External Appropriation Requests for FY 2014-2015. Representatives from the various organizations requesting appropriations are scheduled to make brief presentations in 10 minute time slots from 6:40 pm to approximately 8:10 pm.
• Discussion on the FY 15 budget preparation and the schedule of budget meetings in January
• Report on the start-up of single stream (aka “Zero Sort”) recycling at the Cavendish Transfer Station including set-up and use of the new compactor and collection of a wider variety of recyclables which began on Nov. 23rd.
• Update on outside audit progress
• Consider a request for a change in account status for sewer account #1V20-251
• Consider a recent request for imposition of an ordinance and installation of signs and collection boxes pertaining to pet animal waster.
• Updates on various town or town related activities including: the solar project; ERP Grant; winter preparations; bridge #58; State Highway Bridge #1; Davis Road Bridge #37. Delinquent tax collections; sign vandalism, etc.