Friday, April 11, 2014
Select Board Agenda 4/14/14
The Selectmen’s Meeting is Monday, April 14th, 2014 in the Cavendish Town Office Meeting Room at 6:30 pm. The Agenda will be as follows:
1. Call the Meeting to Order
2. Act upon minutes of the meetings of March 10rd, 2014.
3. Sign Orders
4. Review Correspondence
5. Adjust agenda
6. Hear Citizens
7. Jason Rasmussen of SWCRPC present to review and discuss the final draft (with some minor
revisions) of the Cavendish Capital Budget and Program that he and Town Manager Rich
Svec have developed. This is a follow-up to the review and discussion which took place at
the March 10th meeting and it is anticipated that the Board will adopt the Capital Budget and
Program at this meeting.
8. Jason Rasmussen of SWCRPC present for a presentation by the Town Manager and
discussion of an application for a Vermont Better Back Roads grant for the purpose of
updating and enhancing the Cavendish Bridge and Culvert Inventory. The previous inventory
was pre-T.S. Irene which means that the updating is signicant and much needed.
9. Jason Rasmussen of SWCRPC to give the Select Board a brief summary of Town Plan
update activities and discussions.
10. Board of Selectmen, as the Cavendish local liquor control board, will review 2014 liquor and
tobacco license applications.
11. Board to discuss a plan and schedule for development of the Cavendish Recreation
Department as funding becomes effective in July.
12. Town Manager to update the Board on various town activities
13. Other business