Selectmen’s Meeting, Monday, February 13, 2012 in the Cavendish Town Office Meeting Room at 6:30 pm
1. Call the Meeting to Order
2. Act upon minutes of meetings of September 27th, 2011, January 11th, 2012 and January 18th, 2012
3. Sign Orders
4. Review Correspondence
5. Adjust agenda
6. Hear Citizens
7. Select Board to review final draft of structure for distribution of funds from Town of Cavendish Flood Relief Fund.
8. Selectmen to review and sign Annual Certificate of Highway Mileage for the state.
9. Select Board to complete state paperwork for weight restriction postings on Bridge 58, Depot Street and Bridge 27, Brook Road.
10. Town Manager to discuss the publication of this year’s Annual Town Report and to distribute the Selectmen’s Reference Books for the Annual Town Meeting. General discussion is expected to include any items relevant to the meeting.
11. Town Manager to provide update on the Mill Street Water Crossing - Storm Damage Repair Project.
12. Updates on Hurricane Irene clean-up and restoration activities including progress update on FEMA assistance.
13. Update on various other town activities
14. Other business