Friday, June 15, 2012

CTES Board Agenda 6/19/12

Cavendish Town Elementary School Board Meeting
Multi Purpose Room Tuesday, June 19, 2012, 5:30 p.m.


AGENDA

1. Call to order

2. Comments from the Community

3. Approval of Minutes of May 15, 2012 – (Action Requested)

4. Personnel
a.) Principal Contract Renewal – (Action Requested)

5. Finance
a.) FY 2012 Audit Contract – (Action Requested)
b.) Federal Jobs Fund – (Action Requested)

6. Technology Lease Agreement –Hand Carried - (Action Requested)

7. Joint Supervisory Union Merger/Consolidation Update

8. Election of New Supervisory Union Representatives

9. Proposed Multi-Age Class Staffing for Grades 1/2

10. Principal’s Report

11. Superintendent Report

12. Other Business

13. Executive Session – (if necessary)

14. Adjournment

1 comment:

Dr Purva Pius said...

I’m Charles David by name, i want to use this medium to alert all loan seekers to be very careful because there are scam everywhere, Few months ago I was financially strained, and due to my desperation I was scammed by several online lenders. I had almost lost hope until a friend of mine referred me to a very reliable lender called Dr Purva Pius ( A God fearing man) who lend me a loan of $237,000 under 72 working hours without any stress. I explain to the company by mail and all they told me was to cry no more because i will get my loan from this company and also i have made the right choice of contacting them i filled the loan application form and proceeded with all that was requested of me and to my shock I was given the loan, If you are in need of any kind of loan just contact him now via: {urgentloan22@gmail.com}

I‘m using this medium to alert all loan seekers because of the hell I passed through in the hands of those fraudulent lenders.

Thanks you Dr Purva Pius Loan service for your help.