The Agenda for Monday, June 11, Selectmen's Meeting, which meets at the Cavendish Town Office,will include the following:
Note change in time for Item 1.
• At 6 pm, convene and conduct the Cavendish Board of Selectmen's Public Hearing on Readoption of the Cavendish Town Plan with modifications as approved by the Board of Selectmen on May 14, 2012.
a) . Select Board and Town Manager to introduce the plan and describe Select Board modifications to the plan as it was presented to the Board by the Planning Commission.
b) Select Board to review comments of the Cavendish Planning Commission on the Selectmen's changes to the plan.
c) Selectmen to hear the public on the plan readoption
d) Selectmen to adopt the plan.
• Immediately following the Public Hearing on Readoption of the Cavendish Town Plan, call the monthly meeting to order.
• Rich Svec and Diane McNamara to update the Board on progress with FEMA paperwork and progression of reimbursements. Discussion to include information on the reimbursement rate authorized and state contribution information.
• Rich to give a summary report on the progress of the 2012 Grand List and Lister activities on same.
• Selectmen to review draft of deed proposed by Black River Health Center, Inc. Regarding the transfer of the BRHC premises to the town. Update on the matter of exemption for the Black River Health Center.
• Consider request of USA properties to have the Board meet with the Project Engineers (Holden Engineering) and with the Town's consultant engineer Weston and Sampson concering proposed plan to connect the development project proposed for Carlton Road to Town Water and Sewer services.
• Update on EECBG Energy Retrofit activities, plan and reimbursements.