At Old Home Day, July 2, the Cavendish Historical Society will be holding a silent and live auction. We need donations of:
• gift certificates to restaurants, stores etc.
• certificates of service, such as ski tuning, gardening, dinner in your home, childcare, business service, lawn care etc.
• items, such as art work, furniture etc. Items need to be in good shape-new, gently used or actual antiques
You can send certificates to CHS, PO Box 472, Cavendish, VT 05142 If you have items that you need to drop off, you can bring them to the Museum on Sunday from 2-4 pm. Otherwise, please call 226-7807 or e-mail email@example.com below and we’ll arrange for a pick up.
If you have a service you would like to donate, please e-mail the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll create a certificate for you:
• Service to be donated (be clear about what you will offer, such as 3 hours of gardening, dinner for 4 in your home, and if there is a time limit, e.g. redeemable by January 1, 2012)
• Estimated Value
• Person/organization making the donation
With this being the 250th Anniversary of our town, you can imagine that there are a lot of requests being made of CHS. With your help we can meet them.
Don’t forget that we have free booth space at Old Home Day for Cavendish residents, second home owners, businesses (in Cavendish or owned by Cavendish residents/second home owners) and organizations that serve the town. Please register for booth space by e-mailing email@example.com or calling 226-7807.
Thank you for your support of the Cavendish Historical Society.