The Cavendish Select Board will meet on Tuesday, Oct. 9 at 6:30 pm at the Cavendish Town Meeting Room. The agenda for this meeting will include:
• Follow up to discussion of recycling options available from Casella Waste Management
• Update on the status of grader repairs
• Update on Ecosystem Restoration Grant Application status and the next steps to be taken.
• Update on two post Irene projects, specifically THB#37 (Davis Rd Bridge) and the WWTP Outfall Diffuser Repair & Bank Stabilization. Discussion to include FEMA paperwork considerations.
• Update on Coutu helipad case and e-mail correspondence from Attorney Mark Hall.
• Update on recent WWTP repair work.
• Discuss speed limit on Depot Street as follow-up to discussion of 9/27/12 and review MUTCD specifications for signage