Friday, January 3, 2014

Proctorsville Fire 1/3/14

On January 3, around 3 am, Cavendish and Proctorsville Volunteer Fire Departments, along with departments from surrounding towns, were called to a house fire in Proctorsville-just before Cavendish Elementary School, on Main Street.

Unless otherwise noted, the photographs below were taken by Bob Naess around 9:15 AM. Additional photographs have been posted to the Proctorsville Facebook page.

Fortunately, no one was hurt in the fire. The woman and her pets were able to escape. The fire was traced to a wood stove. For more information about the fire, see the Rutland Herald article.

Thank you to the men and women of our volunteer fire departments who have and are making such a difference.

Photograph Rob Mather
Photograph Claire Walker

Smoke is still coming out of the building 
Cavendish Firefighters 
Proctorsville, Cavendish and Ludlow Firefighters

No comments: