Unless otherwise noted, the photographs below were taken by Bob Naess around 9:15 AM. Additional photographs have been posted to the Proctorsville Facebook page.
Fortunately, no one was hurt in the fire. The woman and her pets were able to escape. The fire was traced to a wood stove. For more information about the fire, see the Rutland Herald article.
Thank you to the men and women of our volunteer fire departments who have and are making such a difference.
|Photograph Rob Mather|
|Photograph Claire Walker|
|Smoke is still coming out of the building|
|Proctorsville, Cavendish and Ludlow Firefighters|