The Select Board monthly meeting will be on Monday, January 13, at 6:30 pm in the Cavendish Town Office. The Agenda will include the following
• Update on Davis Road Bridge #37
• At 6:45 pm meet with representatives of the Library Board and the Town Librarian to consider the library request for FY 15 town appropriation
• At 7:00 pm meet with members of the Cavendish Cemetery Commission to review and consider the cemetery request for FY 15 town appropriation. A Cemetery Commission request for a warned article on this years Town Meeting Warning will also be discussed. The purpose of the proposed article is to have the voters consider approval of a special appropriation to expand the usable space at the Twenty Mile Stream Cemetery.
• Discuss results and conclusions of the Weston & Sampson report on Carlton Road drainage and additional hydraulics study. After a review of the findings, the Board of Selectmen will decide whether an additional study is warranted and, if so, when will this occur and how will the expenditures, previous,
current and future, be financed.
• Discuss the first available data on the costs associated with the “Zero Sort” single stream recycling program operations which began November 23rd recycling on an annual basis and what needs to be included in the FY15 budget for same.
• Discuss Town Report preparation and printing contract award for the 2013 report.
• Town Manager to solicit topics for inclusion in the Town Manager and Selectmen’s Report for the 2013 Town Report
• Update on various other town activities
• If time permits, continue work and discussions on the FY 2013-2014 Selectmen’s Budget
Selectmen’s Meeting Jan. 15 (Wednesday) 6 pm at the Town Office
1. Call the meeting to order
2. Review Correspondence
3. Continue work on FY 2014-2015 Selectmen’s Budget. The work tonight will begin with consideration of the town highway elements. Highway Foreman, Phon Chambers, will be present to participate in the discussion.
4. Continue consideration of the Town Meeting Warning.
5. Adjourn by 8:00 pm sharp